- 7.8” H, produced in Stone Resin. Imported
- Inspired by Disney's The Little Mermaid (1989) with an updated and sophisticated fashion sense
- Embellished with faux gemstones, duo chrome and iridescent finishes
- Hand-crafted and Hand-painted
- Cinderella, Belle, Tiana Couture de Force figurines available separately to enjoy your Disney Princess collection.
Item Number: 6005685
Dimensions: 9.61 x 6.69 x 4.25 inches
Weight: 1.08 lb
The most iconic mermaid in the world, free-spirited and curious Ariel from Disney’s The Little Mermaid poses on an undersea rock formation evoking a stylish contemporary glamour in this sophisticated figurine from Disney Couture de Force. The modern haute couture costuming features duo-chrome color shift blue green scales on Ariel’s tail, four faceted faux diamonds on her golden arm bracelets and pendant and an iridescent sea foam green finish on her fin. Other exquisite details include translucent tinted green elements around her waist and textured red hair sculpted so as to appear floating underwater. Princess Ariel’s timeless and magical story from the undersea to the human world empowers us to seek our dreams and dare to be adventurous in our everyday lives. About us: Enesco is committed to bring joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Things Remembered, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Designs by Lolita, Our Name is Mud, and many more.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.