- DESIGN: features the classic Disney character Lady Tremaine transformed with the extravagant stylings and fashion of the Rococo period
- HAND-CRAFTED: from high-quality stone resin material and accented with a faux-fur detail
- HAND-PAINTED: details are intricately applied by skilled artisans
- DIMENSIONS: 6.25" L x 6" W x 8.875" H
- ENESCO FIGURINE: from the Disney Showcase collection
Item Number: 6010298
Dimensions: 11.42 x 8.15 x 6.93 inches
Weight: 1.44 lb
Your favorite Disney Princesses and Villains are transformed with the extravagant stylings and fashion of the Rococo period. This fashion movement emerged in France and dominated the world fashion scene from the late 17th century to the early 18th century. Renowned for its ornate extravagance while sophisticated in decoration and elegance, The Rococo Disney Princesses and Villains from the Disney Showcase Collection will always be in style. About Us: Enesco is committed to BRING JOY EVERY DAY. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.