- The Shiraz glass is perfect for balancing the gripping tannins and concentrated fruit typical of medium-bodied red wines
- This shape was developed between 1993-1995 following sensory workshops in major Shiraz growing regions, and has become the most versatile red wine shape in the RIEDEL range
- With a slightly tapered opening, the large bowl develops the intense aromas, and demontrates mouthfilling fruit, dignified structure, and a long sweet finish on the palate
- This pack contains two glasses
- Machine-made and dishwasher safe
Item Number: 6448/30
Dimensions: 12.56 x 10.12 x 4.41 inches
Weight: 1.08 lb
In 2021, RIEDEL celebrates a momentous occasion: 265 years as a family-owned glassware business.RIEDEL revolutionised the world of glassware when Claus J. Riedel, 9th generation, designed the first collection of wine-friendly stemware in 1974. This masterpiece series, "Sommeliers", set a precedent for the future of glass design.Georg J. Riedel, 10th generation, evolved his father's research when he introduced RIEDEL Sensory Workshops as a method of testing and refining their products with the help of master sommeliers and winemakers. Georg introduced the world's first collection of grape varietal specific glassware in 1986, Vinum. These glasses work with wine's DNA to show more depth and better balance.Maximilian Riedel, 11th generation, took over as CEO in 2014 and has continued to evolve the brand for the modern drinker. From the introduction of the O Series to his original collection series of functional decanters, Maximilian strives to build upon the incredible legacy of his family. His latest foray is in
We offer standard delivery with $9.99 shipping fee applied at checkout. Free shipping for order over $75.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.