- PETITE SOOTHIE BLANKET: Huggable soft toy atop attached 10 x 10-inch square blanket will be a treasured lovey and makes for fun times playing peekaboo with baby
- SWEET CROISSANT: Soft toy on top is the cutest boulangerie treat you've ever seen; happy little croissant has embroidered eyes and smile
- DESIGNED FOR CUDDLING: Luxuriously soft blanket's top is lively print of all things Paris, underside is solid golden yellow; features gathered corners that babies love to explore and chew on
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Care for by washing in cold water on gentle cycle, air dry; soft toy made to strict quality standards to meet or exceed US safety requirements
- PREMIUM BABY SHOWER GIFTS: Parents and babies love these blankets topped with everyday objects that come alive with personality while they keep baby engaged and comforted
Item Number: 44214
Dimensions: 8.39 x 6.77 x 1.69 inches
Weight: 0.13 lb
As much fun for mom as for baby, Soothie Blankets get a knowing laugh. You’ll love the sweet smiling faces that engage baby and familiar everyday objects full of personality. Each Soothie is a soft toy atop an attached 10 x 10-inch blanket with gathered corners (babies love to chew on the bunched up fabric). Both the petite blanket and toy are super soft for babies in fabric textures that are fun for little fingers to explore. Wash in cold water on gentle cycle, air dry. In 1933, Mary Meyer started sewing unique companions for her children and neighbors. Inventive, driven, and compassionate, Mary built a company that continues to bring joy to children and families all over the world. To this day, Mary's grandchildren and great-grandchildren continue that same tradition of building care and comfort into everything they create. Whether it's picking out the perfect gift for a loved one, receiving a toy friend that will become a best buddy, or cuddling up with and enjoying the luxurious, premium fabrics of our soft toys—when it comes to Mary Meyer, it's love you can feel.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.