- The ergonomic handle fits perfectly into the curve of your hand. We applied “The Golden Mean”, a rule from architecture, into the creation of the handle curve
- The handle is filled with cement, which keeps the handle cool during cooking and provides perfect balance
- The hang loop at the end of the handle was inspired by the classic shape of our registered Chantal knob
- Made from premium stainless steel
- Our ladle features a 4oz bowl with a flared rim that provides easy, drip-less pouring. The angles of the bowl and handle allow the ladle to sit in the pot without falling over if you need to let go while cooking. Perfect for soups, stews, gumbos and more!
Item Number: KT2-LD4
Dimensions: 17.17 x 4.61 x 2.95 inches
Weight: 0.53 lb
" About Chantal Founded in October 1971, Chantal Corporation is proud to be approaching 50 years of strength, determination & success. CEO and founder, German-born Heida Thurlow, relocated to the United States in 1970 and soon began the first woman in the U.S to launch and run a cookware company. She has received numerous design and utility patents for teakettle and cookware design and innovation. Chantal was the first to bring dramatic color, tempered glass lids and stay-cool handles to the kitchenware marketplace and continues to dedicate itself to the creation of innovative products that bring elegance to the home. When not focused on product innovation Chantal strives to find ways to give back through cause marketing efforts and through the Chantal Foundation. Chantal’s focus has always been on creating and providing the best products for healthy Cooking! Our products feature the healthiest nontoxic materials and cooking surfaces available today. We pledge to continually look for new innovations and
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.