- Classic pendulum clock on your mantle or a side table makes a statement with a beautiful wood finish, swinging metal pendulum, and an analog clock above it
- Dual chimes, quarter hour chime, hourly strikes follow the hourly chime, automatic chime silencer and volume control
- Metal pendulum with adjustable volume
- Powered by 1 C battery (included)
- Material Type: Wooden (Alder/Mdf/Maple Veneer)
Item Number: QXQ035BLH
Dimensions: 17.7 x 8.9 x 6.1 inches
Weight: 3.6 lb
From Humble beginnings, Kintaro Hattori’s Vision for Seiko has become reality. A consuming passion for excellence - imprinted in our Corporate DNA passed from generation to generation. Seiko, for 125 years committed to the art and science of time. A culture of innovation connects a 19th century Tokyo clock shop with 20th century advances in timekeeping to an extraordinary 21st century "quiet revolution." Continually driven by dedication and passion, established a multitude of world’s first technologies… transforming the principles of timekeeping. The first quartz wristwatch – changed the history of time. The first Kinetic – marked a new era in quartz watch technology. In 1969, Seiko Astron, the first quartz wristwatch - was introduced. In an instant, Seiko exponentially improved the accuracy of wristwatches –And Seiko technology firmly established today’s standard in Olympic and sports timing. 1984, another celebrated first – Kinetic Technology – powered by body movement. Kinetic – a quartz mechanism w
We offer standard delivery with $9.99 shipping fee applied at checkout. Free shipping for order over $75.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.