- Handcrafted salad-server set consists of a spoon and a 4-pronged fork
- Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood
- Wood from sustainably managed forests; no 2 pieces are identical
- Protective oil varnish for added strength and heat-resistance; hand wash only
- Measures approximately 13-7/9 by 2-1/2 by 1 inches
Item Number: 7402775
Dimensions: 15.3 x 3.7 x 2.4 inches
Weight: 0.3 lb
Impress dinner guests with the unique beauty and elegant shape of this handcrafted salad-server set. The pair consists of a smooth spoon and a four-pronged fork, each made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood, which means no two pieces are identical. The use of wood not only brings the beauty of nature indoors, but it has also been found to be more hygienic than plastic. Furthermore, out of respect for the environment, the particular olive wood used by Berard comes from sustainably managed forests, so the pieces can be enjoyed for years to come and with peace of mind. Use the fork and spoon to effortlessly serve up a tossed green salad--or even a fresh-fruit salad or cold pasta salad. The versatile pieces feature a protective oil varnish for added strength and heat-resistance, and they should be hand washed only. Each piece in the salad-server set measures approximately 13-7/9 by 2-1/2 by 1 inches.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.