- This kettle’s ergonomic stay-cool handle* fits comfortably in the hand for easy pouring while the wide flat bottom facilitates rapid boiling
- Our easy-clean, high quality enamel, which is guaranteed not to fade
- Enamel-on-Steel teakettles are made with magnetic carbon steel which means they will work on all cooktops INCLUDING magnetic induction
- Enamel is also easy to clean and the color will not fade over time. 2 qt. functional capacity
- 6.25 inch exterior base diameter. Item Weight - 3 LB
Item Number: 37-ANN BI
Dimensions: 9.8 x 8.1 x 7.9 inches
Weight: 2.9 lb
" About Chantal Founded in October 1971, Chantal Corporation is proud to be approaching 50 years of strength, determination & success. CEO and founder, German-born Heida Thurlow, relocated to the United States in 1970 and soon began the first woman in the U.S to launch and run a cookware company. She has received numerous design and utility patents for teakettle and cookware design and innovation. Chantal was the first to bring dramatic color, tempered glass lids and stay-cool handles to the kitchenware marketplace and continues to dedicate itself to the creation of innovative products that bring elegance to the home. When not focused on product innovation Chantal strives to find ways to give back through cause marketing efforts and through the Chantal Foundation. Chantal’s focus has always been on creating and providing the best products for healthy Cooking! Our products feature the healthiest nontoxic materials and cooking surfaces available today. We pledge to continually look for new innovations and
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.