- Brew your own coffee with Chantal's uniquely designed Ceramic French Press! An essential eye grabbing piece in any kitchen, Chantal is proud to introduce this item as part of the Craft Coffee Collection!
- The unique thumb handle facilitates easy handling and pouring when you are ready to serve
- The design of the body has a maximum fill line that precisely lets you know how much water to put into the carafe, preventing spillage
- Stainless steel plunger includes a fine mesh screen which prevents sediments from escaping
- The ceramic body is sure to keep your coffee warm since ceramic clay holds the temperatures longer than glass or stainless steel! 28 oz/3.5-cup usable capacity
Item Number: 92-FP28 FG
Dimensions: 11.73 x 6.22 x 4.72 inches
Weight: 1.85 lb
" About Chantal Founded in October 1971, Chantal Corporation is proud to be approaching 50 years of strength, determination & success. CEO and founder, German-born Heida Thurlow, relocated to the United States in 1970 and soon began the first woman in the U.S to launch and run a cookware company. She has received numerous design and utility patents for teakettle and cookware design and innovation. Chantal was the first to bring dramatic color, tempered glass lids and stay-cool handles to the kitchenware marketplace and continues to dedicate itself to the creation of innovative products that bring elegance to the home. When not focused on product innovation Chantal strives to find ways to give back through cause marketing efforts and through the Chantal Foundation. Chantal’s focus has always been on creating and providing the best products for healthy Cooking! Our products feature the healthiest nontoxic materials and cooking surfaces available today. We pledge to continually look for new innovations and
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.