- From frittatas to deserts to mini-meatloaves, you name it, our set of 6 ceramic ramekins meet your serving needs in a big way
- These are perfect for dinner parties or making individual breakfast bowls. Most muffin pan recipes will work in these and you get to skip the mess of transfer
- The ramekins go from oven to table! Great for the spring with their aqua weave pattern
- The non-porous glaze won’t react with foods and is resistant to stains
- ll Chantal ceramics are lead and cadmium safe and meet FDA and CA Prop 65 requirements. Cook worry free with the healthiest nontoxic enamel cooking surface!
Item Number: 93-RMM08/6 BD
Dimensions: 8.8 x 4.7 x 4.5 inches
Weight: 2.85 lb
" About Chantal Founded in October 1971, Chantal Corporation is proud to be approaching 50 years of strength, determination & success. CEO and founder, German-born Heida Thurlow, relocated to the United States in 1970 and soon began the first woman in the U.S to launch and run a cookware company. She has received numerous design and utility patents for teakettle and cookware design and innovation. Chantal was the first to bring dramatic color, tempered glass lids and stay-cool handles to the kitchenware marketplace and continues to dedicate itself to the creation of innovative products that bring elegance to the home. When not focused on product innovation Chantal strives to find ways to give back through cause marketing efforts and through the Chantal Foundation. Chantal’s focus has always been on creating and providing the best products for healthy Cooking! Our products feature the healthiest nontoxic materials and cooking surfaces available today. We pledge to continually look for new innovations and
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.