- Chantal’s Full-Size Butter Dish features a stylish design and is equipped with a functional handle for easy lifting
- This elegant dish looks great on the table and can serve a full-size stick of butter (8 tbsp)
- Chantal's high quality stoneware is durable and can go in the refrigerator and microwave
- Our non-porous glaze will not react with foods or flavors, providing peace of mind
- All Chantal ceramics are lead and cadmium safe and meet FDA and CA Prop 65 requirements
Item Number: 93-TVBD-1 AQ
Dimensions: 9.41 x 6.93 x 4.06 inches
Weight: 1.98 lb
" About Chantal Founded in October 1971, Chantal Corporation is proud to be approaching 50 years of strength, determination & success. CEO and founder, German-born Heida Thurlow, relocated to the United States in 1970 and soon began the first woman in the U.S to launch and run a cookware company. She has received numerous design and utility patents for teakettle and cookware design and innovation. Chantal was the first to bring dramatic color, tempered glass lids and stay-cool handles to the kitchenware marketplace and continues to dedicate itself to the creation of innovative products that bring elegance to the home. When not focused on product innovation Chantal strives to find ways to give back through cause marketing efforts and through the Chantal Foundation. Chantal’s focus has always been on creating and providing the best products for healthy Cooking! Our products feature the healthiest nontoxic materials and cooking surfaces available today. We pledge to continually look for new innovations and
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.