- Made from strong Japanese steel, the construction and design of the Induction 21 Steel cookware line guarantee superior quality
- The ceramic coating is PFOA and PTFE Free making it an eco-friendly and healthy nonstick pan. No toxic fumes are released during heating
- The Fry Pan’s main body has copper melted into the steel, which effortlessly conducts heat quickly and evenly
- This ceramic coated Fry Pan is the perfect choice for frying eggs, searing fish fillets, browning chicken breasts and sautéing vegetables. It features a wide flat bottom, sloped sides and a cool to the touch, long ergonomic handle
- Product Dimensions: 1.75" height x 8" opening diameter; 5.75" exterior base diameter
Item Number: SLIN63-20C
Dimensions: 13.9 x 8.2 x 1.8 inches
Weight: 1.75 lb
" About Chantal Founded in October 1971, Chantal Corporation is proud to be approaching 50 years of strength, determination & success. CEO and founder, German-born Heida Thurlow, relocated to the United States in 1970 and soon began the first woman in the U.S to launch and run a cookware company. She has received numerous design and utility patents for teakettle and cookware design and innovation. Chantal was the first to bring dramatic color, tempered glass lids and stay-cool handles to the kitchenware marketplace and continues to dedicate itself to the creation of innovative products that bring elegance to the home. When not focused on product innovation Chantal strives to find ways to give back through cause marketing efforts and through the Chantal Foundation. Chantal’s focus has always been on creating and providing the best products for healthy Cooking! Our products feature the healthiest nontoxic materials and cooking surfaces available today. We pledge to continually look for new innovations and
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.