- This world-class cookware features bonded, multi-ply, construction that transfers heat easily and efficiently
- Made with gleaming Stainless Steel, stylish glass lids and beautifully functional stay-cool handles, it cooks effortlessly on all cooking surfaces including Magnetic Induction
- The Frypans and Saute Pans from this line effortlessly show off the impeccable heat distribution of this multi-ply cookware
- They heat up rapidly and respond immediately when you adjust the temperature on your stove
- This 8" Frypan features a Fusion Ti Ceramic Non-stick Coating that is non-toxic
Item Number: SLT63-20C
Dimensions: 15.51 x 8.74 x 3.35 inches
Weight: 2.18 lb
" About Chantal Founded in October 1971, Chantal Corporation is proud to be approaching 50 years of strength, determination & success. CEO and founder, German-born Heida Thurlow, relocated to the United States in 1970 and soon began the first woman in the U.S to launch and run a cookware company. She has received numerous design and utility patents for teakettle and cookware design and innovation. Chantal was the first to bring dramatic color, tempered glass lids and stay-cool handles to the kitchenware marketplace and continues to dedicate itself to the creation of innovative products that bring elegance to the home. When not focused on product innovation Chantal strives to find ways to give back through cause marketing efforts and through the Chantal Foundation. Chantal’s focus has always been on creating and providing the best products for healthy Cooking! Our products feature the healthiest nontoxic materials and cooking surfaces available today. We pledge to continually look for new innovations and
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.