- Available in a variety of vibrant colors our Silk Threads are made from 100% silk
- Length: 109 yards (100 meters)/spool
- Velvety smooth with glossy shine
- Flexible and strong. Will not twist or curl in use
- Can be used for applique, hand sewing, quilting, and embroidery
Item Number: 701/042
Dimensions: 6.7 x 1.9 x 1.1 inches
Weight: 0.15 lb
Clover's history dates all the way back to 1925 founded by Mr. Toshio Okada at the age of 26 and quality has always been at the forefront of our company's core. Our name originated when a young Toshio Okada while attending college would study in the park and use clovers to bookmark his pages. When Mr. Okada founded the company he remembered the hard work and dedication it took to succeed in his studies and all the clovers stuck between the pages of his books that accompanied him through his journey. In 1948 Clover officially became the brand. Clover began as a wholesale company of needles and handicraft accessories. Soon after, Clover became a manufacturing company, with the use of machinery designed to capture the vision of the engineers to create the wonderful tools we know and love today.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.