- A Village Star lined swag refers to a specific type of window treatment or curtain design that features a pattern known as the Village Star, and it is lined for added durability and light-blocking properties
- Swags are decorative fabric draperies that are typically used to enhance the appearance of windows in traditional or country-style decor
- The Village Star pattern is characterized by a series of stars arranged in a geometric or symmetrical design
- The stars are often surrounded by other motifs such as hearts, diamonds, or primitive shapes
- This pattern is commonly associated with rustic, farmhouse, or Americana-themed decor
Item Number: 83622
Dimensions: 8.7 x 8.5 x 1.0 inches
Weight: 1.0 lb
In October 1985, Norma and Mike Delano opened The Country House in Snow Hill, Maryland. The idea of opening a store to show their handmade products as well as decorating items not available in the area came together when they opened The Country House in Snow Hill. In the early 2000's, The Country House Collection had an opportunity to develop some fabric curtains and linens, to be made in India. Christy and Jenny worked along with Norma and Mike to build this collection, which now includes a broad selection of metal pieces and other household goods. For many years, The Country House produced retail catalogs 5 times a year. Now, their full line can be seen on their website. Customers come from all over the country to visit our retail store. They say it is "Worth the Trip!" No matter what your style, there is a huge selection of unique merchandise. The Country House is not just for the lovers of country décor.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.