- Stainless steel 18/10 brushed finish
- Detachable handle (sold separately)
- Welded system for greater control
- Certified Made in France, BV Cert. 6019453.
- Secured Package: Comes with securely packaged with care, makes for a great gift and storage uses, assuring you 100% buying satisfaction.
Item Number: P20QL
Dimensions: 10.0 x 9.9 x 2.7 inches
Weight: 1.9 lb
Stainless steel Frying pan 18/10, brushed finish, detachable handle, from Strate collection. A must have in the kitchen, Strate frying pans are available in 6 sizes: 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 11 and 12. Ideal for searing meat, stainless steel frying pans with detachable handle allow, thanks to the quality of their diffuser base, to cook perfectly without water or oil or fat.
Cooking the meat in stainless steel makes it possible to make delicious meat juices after deglazing. Switching the long handles with the side handles, the stainless steel frying pan Strate turns into a serving dish. For fish, eggs or potatoes, prefer a non-stick Strate frying pan.
The Strate frying pan, made of stainless steel 18/10, preserves the taste of your food and is easy to clean after cooking.
Detachable handles sold separately.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.