Cristel Strate Removable Handle 4.4-Qt. Saute Pan and Lid
- S26QLKSA Stainless Steel Sauté-Pan with Flat Glass Lid
- Strate stainless sauté pans are ideal for searing meat, even without the addition of water or oil, thanks to the quality of their heat-diffusing base
- The sauté pan will satisfy all your needs and desires: you can sauté, brown, grill, gently fry, glaze, stew, and more
- An emblematic piece of the Cook & Serve concept, the sauté pan moves seamlessly from the kitchen to the table and can be turned into a serving dish with the two grips
- To grill fish or potatoes, the Strate non-stick sauté pan is the most suitable. Strate sauté pans are made of 18/10 stainless steel. They preserve the taste of food and are easy to clean after use
Item Number: S26QLKSA
Dimensions: 11.6 x 11.2 x 4.3 inches
Weight: 6.2 lb
When I pick up my pen and pad to sketch the outline of a new product line, I already have a picture in my mind of what the products will look like, either through intuition or a combination of influences and needs. But once the idea has been sketched out, that's when all the work involved in making a finished product actually begins. While the product, through its style or originality, needs to please and attract potential users, it is first and foremost a tool that needs to give complete satisfaction through its qualities: ergonomics, performance, durability, safety, and ease of care and storage.
It is these qualities that have made the success of Cristel products, manufactured in France and known around the world.