Cristel Strate Removable Handle 4.4-Qt. Saute Pan and Lid
- S26QLKSA Stainless Steel Sauté-Pan with Flat Glass Lid
- Strate stainless sauté pans are ideal for searing meat, even without the addition of water or oil, thanks to the quality of their heat-diffusing base
- The sauté pan will satisfy all your needs and desires: you can sauté, brown, grill, gently fry, glaze, stew, and more
- An emblematic piece of the Cook & Serve concept, the sauté pan moves seamlessly from the kitchen to the table and can be turned into a serving dish with the two grips
- To grill fish or potatoes, the Strate non-stick sauté pan is the most suitable. Strate sauté pans are made of 18/10 stainless steel. They preserve the taste of food and are easy to clean after use
Item Number: S26QLKSA
Dimensions: 11.6 x 11.2 x 4.3 inches
Weight: 6.2 lb
When I pick up my pen and pad to sketch the outline of a new product line, I already have a picture in my mind of what the products will look like, either through intuition or a combination of influences and needs. But once the idea has been sketched out, that's when all the work involved in making a finished product actually begins. While the product, through its style or originality, needs to please and attract potential users, it is first and foremost a tool that needs to give complete satisfaction through its qualities: ergonomics, performance, durability, safety, and ease of care and storage.
It is these qualities that have made the success of Cristel products, manufactured in France and known around the world.
We Also Recommend
Department 56 National Lampoon Christmas Vacation Village Shocking Clark Accessory