- HAND-CRAFTED: from high-quality resin material with mixed media accents, and our signature Clothtique stiffened fabric material
- INTRICATE DETAILS: are hand-painted and assembled with artistic expertise
- MUSICAL FEATURES: are powered by a wind-up mechanism
- DIMENSIONS: 8.5" L x 6.5" W x 9" H
- PERFECT GIFT: The best gift for the coming Holiday season to give to family, friends or co-workers to make their Christmas celebration more memorable
Item Number: 6008207
Dimensions: 12.99 x 11.5 x 8.82 inches
Weight: 3.7 lb
Designed in the US, every Possible Dreams Santa is hand-made by a team of skilled artisans. Individually sculpted with unique facial expressions and poses, personality and sometimes humor - no two Santa's are the same! Each piece is painted and assembled with intricate detail and artistic expertise. Our signature stiffened fabric, mixed media, bottom stamp and brass tag certifies an authentic Possible Dreams Santa. Santa listens to the popular Christmas song "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" on his Vintage Phonograph. This Clothtique fabric Santa is a wind-up musical piece, with the mechanism located on the back of his coat. The gifts under the table are wrapped with fabric, paper and ribbons. About Department 56: For 40 years, Department 56 has been creating holiday traditions passed down from generation to generation. The excitement of the holiday season comes home with intricately detailed villages from settings that inspire the imagination. Stroll through a small American town, enjoy a walk with Charles Dickens, or visit Santa in the North Pole. Our ornaments and figurines create even more opportunities to spread good wishes during the happiest time of the year.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.