Earthquake Sound SubZero-10 10-inch Car Subwoofer, 1500 Watts
- These Monster Bass Drivers rule in speed, sound quality, and SPL. Armed with a U.S. made massive 3.25” aluminum voice coil former with a flat wire wrapped edge wound style, it easily uses 750 Watts RMS.
- With a massive 3” winding height on the 10”, each of these have an astounding 3 inches of peak to peak travel
- The SubZero also boasts its TCT (Turbine Cooled Transducer) coil and pole cooling technology, plus the PSP Terminal block that allows stereo and mono impedance changes just by flipping fuses
- You can now have the perfect combination of looks, performance, reliability, longevity, and ease of installation
- The SubZero from Earthquake Sound
Item Number: SZ-10
Dimensions: 13.8 x 13.5 x 13.3 inches
Weight: 22.45 lb
Engineered by audiophiles for audiophiles, Earthquake speakers are meticulously crafted to reproduce each and every single note perfectly, bringing your home theater experience to life. With true dedication and full attention to details, our engineers continuously develop new and better products to meet consumers' needs and go beyond their expectations.
Suffice to say that Earthquake Sound strives to provide consumers with the highest quality products at affordable prices without any compromise.