Earthquake Sound VTEK-52, 400-watt and 5.25-inch 2-way Coaxial Speakers with PistonMax Technology, Black and Silver
- Earthquake's VTEK speakers play fast and accurate
- Their die-cast aluminum baskets prevent rusting and keep your system running cool as ice
- The silk tweeters are perfectly dialed in to reproduce the crispest and most accurate highs you've ever heard
- Their sound blends perfectly with the sound of the midrange drivers
- Top-of-the-line materials, technology, and quality are unmatched by any other company and produce the best sound quality possible
Item Number: VTEK-52
Dimensions: 17.6 x 8.4 x 3.6 inches
Weight: 4.2 lb
Engineered by audiophiles for audiophiles, Earthquake speakers are meticulously crafted to reproduce each and every single note perfectly, bringing your home theater experience to life. With true dedication and full attention to details, our engineers continuously develop new and better products to meet consumers' needs and go beyond their expectations.
Suffice to say that Earthquake Sound strives to provide consumers with the highest quality products at affordable prices without any compromise.