Fisher-Price Jumperoo: Pink Petals
- A new Girl Jumperoo platform (based off the CBV63) that will help drive some new news in the category and help us protect our retail listings
- This platform should focus primarily on delivering a significant toy count and big bouncy fun for baby.
- This project will focus on our current Jumperoo platform and reinventing it in a way that will increase price/value and margins.
- Individual Package Dimensions: 7.313L, 27.063W, 26.750H
- Machine-washable seat pad with gender-neutral pattern
Item Number: DJC81
Dimensions: 27.5 x 26.4 x 8.4 inches
Weight: 19.1 lb
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.