- The little creation that started it all. Taggies was created when two Moms noticed their babies loved to rub the one tag on their blanket.
- They were crafters and created the original Taggies, a square piece of fabric with lots of sewn in looped ribbons.
- They took it to a few local independent specialty retail stores and it became a reality.
- Within a couple of years, retailers across the country were stocking the original Taggies in a variety of prints.
- To honor their original concept, Mary Meyer has brought back the original creation in updated fabrics and patterns.
Item Number: 41510
Dimensions: 7.5 x 3.75 x 2.25 inches
Weight: 0.2 lb
Mary Meyer was a young wife and mother who helped her family during the Great Depression by sewing animal pin cushions that later became stuffed animal toys. Inventive, driven, and compassionate, Mary built a company that continues to bring joy to children and families all over the world with care, quality, integrity, and love. This intention has been passed down two generations, to Mary’s grandsons who run the company today, because this is who Mary Meyer was and this is what the company she started is all about.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.