Nachtmann Dancing Stars Bossa Nova 11-Inch Crystal Vase
- This Vase is the perfect compliment to a beautiful bouquet of flowers.
- Produced in high-quality crystal glass, Nachtmann's collection of elegant vases bring affordable luxury to your home
- The Bossa Nova series offers tableware with the same cool sensibility as the dance for which it is named.
- This pack contains a single piece.
- All NACHTMANN crystal items are dishwasher safe
Item Number: 80727
Dimensions: 12.01 x 5.35 x 4.29 inches
Weight: 5.36 lb
In 2021, RIEDEL celebrates a momentous occasion: 265 years as a family-owned glassware business.
RIEDEL revolutionised the world of glassware when Claus J. Riedel, 9th generation, designed the first collection of wine-friendly stemware in 1974. This masterpiece series, "Sommeliers", set a precedent for the future of glass design.
Georg J. Riedel, 10th generation, evolved his father's research when he introduced RIEDEL Sensory Workshops as a method of testing and refining their products with the help of master sommeliers and winemakers. Georg introduced the world's first collection of grape varietal specific glassware in 1986, Vinum. These glasses work with wine's DNA to show more depth and better balance.
Maximilian Riedel, 11th generation, took over as CEO in 2014 and has continued to evolve the brand for the modern drinker. From the introduction of the O Series to his original collection series of functional decanters, Maximilian strives to build upon the incredible legacy of his family. His latest foray is into the world of cocktails, expanding the ingenuity of RIEDEL beyond wine.
Innovative and ever-evolving, RIEDEL continues to lead the charge on modern, functional glassware.