Nachtmann Bossa Nova Dinner Plate 10", Set of 2
- This set contains 2 pieces Bossa Nova Dinner Plate.
- The brilliant machine-made plate of the popular glass collection Bossa Nova adds sparkle to every day as well as festive table decorations.
- This plate provides a stage for beautifully presented meals, as well as tapas or antipasti.
- Bossa Nova tableware adds interest to the table decoration with the same cool sensibility as the dance for which it is named.
- As all NACHTMANN crystal this item is dishwasher safe.
Item Number: 98028
Dimensions: 11.2 x 11.2 x 2.2 inches
Weight: 3.6 lb
In 2021, RIEDEL celebrates a momentous occasion: 265 years as a family-owned glassware business.
RIEDEL revolutionised the world of glassware when Claus J. Riedel, 9th generation, designed the first collection of wine-friendly stemware in 1974. This masterpiece series, "Sommeliers", set a precedent for the future of glass design.
Georg J. Riedel, 10th generation, evolved his father's research when he introduced RIEDEL Sensory Workshops as a method of testing and refining their products with the help of master sommeliers and winemakers. Georg introduced the world's first collection of grape varietal specific glassware in 1986, Vinum. These glasses work with wine's DNA to show more depth and better balance.
Maximilian Riedel, 11th generation, took over as CEO in 2014 and has continued to evolve the brand for the modern drinker. From the introduction of the O Series to his original collection series of functional decanters, Maximilian strives to build upon the incredible legacy of his family. His latest foray is into the world of cocktails, expanding the ingenuity of RIEDEL beyond wine.
Innovative and ever-evolving, RIEDEL continues to lead the charge on modern, functional glassware.