- Kato polyclay is an easy-to-use polymer classy that bakes in 10 minutes to become a hard, durable material
- Stronger than other clays, objects made with Kato polyclay become permanent works of art that will resist breaking and wear over time
- Its versatile and smooth texture allows for detailed results for all types of work including figures, caning, jewelry, home decor, and VA12217 making
- This package contains 2oz of clay.
- Comes in a variety of colors. Each sold separately. Imported.
Item Number: KTOVA12290
Dimensions: 2.52 x 1.89 x 0.67 inches
Weight: 0.13 lb
PA Distribution offers a multi-service solution to the sewing and crafting industry’s distribution, shipping, and fulfillment needs. We are the only major craft distributor on the West Coast, perfectly positioned to distribute product originating from a global market to a wide variety of retailers. We bring both decades of experience and a continuing enthusiasm for innovation to the table today. By providing both products and logistics, we offer our customers solutions for replenishment of wholesale product according to their individual needs.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.