- Adopted premium AUS-10 high carbon steel as core of the blade, sandwiched with 66 layers of softer steel, it features a high level of rust-resistance, long-lasting performance and stunning dragon-keel pattern on the blade.
- The edge is hand sharpened by highly-skilled knife smiths using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method, each side of the blade is honed at 18 degrees.
- From the striking grain of the polished pakkawood handle to the gentle curve of the blade, this is an ergonomic handle design for exceptional comfort and durability.
- 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free, we know you'll love it!
- The steel is precisely processed with vacuum heat treatment and nitrogen cooling treatment, reaching the high hardness at 62+/-2 HRC and great edge retention.
Item Number: TC0702D
Dimensions: 15.51 x 4.72 x 1.41 inches
Weight: 1.16 lb
TUO kitchen Knives featuring a narrow blade which provides for nimble movement is designed to be elegantly modern and purposefully functional. Adopting special-forged high-carbon stainless steel with a high-tech vacuum heat-treatment and nitrogen cryogenic tempering, it ensures the extreme strength, flexibility, durability, and maximum performance.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.