- ACTÍVA's Flower Drying Art® Silica Gel dries and preserves flowers, and keeps the natural beauty that fresh flowers have
- This silica gel product is microwavable, reusable, and comes with detailed instructions on flower drying techniques, including how to dry flowers in the microwave
- It is a granular compound, like flower drying crystals, that offers the best method of preserving flowers as it actually absorbs the moisture of the flower with little damage to the flower's color and form
- There is no limit to the bouquets you can preserve, and it is non-toxic!
- Most flowers will dry in 36 to 48 hours. The flowers that dry best in ACTÍVA Flower Drying Art® Silica Gel are: rose, aster, carnation, marigold, dahlia, larkspur, geranium, zinnia, chrysanthemum and delphinium
Item Number: 2604
Dimensions: 8.9 x 3.2 x 3.1 inches
Weight: 2.0 lb
Established in 1959, ACTÍVA is the largest worldwide producer of instant paper mache, the largest supplier of the finest quality plaster cloth (Rigid Wrap) in retail and educational markets, and the largest producer of colored sand in the North American retail market. ACTÍVA is a privately held corporation that is owned by Frank Strauss who is the current CEO. ACTÍVA is located In Marshall, TX, and many of our products are made in the USA.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.