- Comes with securely packaged with care, makes for a great gift and storage uses.
- Officially licensed products that you don't have to worry about buying with good price.
- EXCELLENT MATERIALS: This party accessory is made of superb material for durability and gives a party look to bring that lively aura to your party
- Add this decorative piece to your space for a festive touch.
- Brighten your space by placing this item where its design will surely bring that warm ambience.
Item Number: 55541
Dimensions: 9.8 x 8.0 x 0.2 inches
Weight: 0.05 lb
The year was 1900, and it was the start of a new Century. The world was teeming with dreams and so was Martin Luther Beistle. He was affectionately known as M. L. Beistle by his employees, shareholders and friends. As a young man, M.L. worked for the Pittsburgh Art Calendar Company and he was a progressive salesperson that listened to his customers. While in hotels showcasing his calendars, his customers commented about the constant need to water the lobby plants. His solution was simple and brilliant. Artificial plants made from what? You guessed it. Paper! They never needed to be watered. Always looking for opportunity that involved decorative products made from paper, M.L. made a trip to Heidelberg Germany and while there, he observed a honeycombing technique and being a visionary entrepreneur, skillfully conceived and designed a process to honeycomb tissue paper, and with the addition of these new decorative products, The Beistle Company was formed. Although The Beistle Company opened its doors in Pitts
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.