- The model is made of high-quality plastic and hand-painted with intricate details.
- The horse toy model measures approximately 9 inches in length and 6 inches in height.
- Harley Harlequin is a unique black and white draft pony with a playful and energetic personality.
- The horse toy model comes with a removable tack set, which includes a bridle, reins, and saddle with a blanket.
- The saddle is designed with an adjustable girth strap to ensure a secure fit on the pony.
Item Number: 1805
Dimensions: 13.11 x 9.57 x 3.78 inches
Weight: 1.36 lb
Breyer Horses is a brand of model horses and accessories that has been in operation for over 70 years. The company was founded in 1950 by the Reeves family, who began by making a simple horse sculpture out of plastic. This sculpture was so popular that the family decided to create a business around it, and Breyer Horses was born. Over the years, Breyer Horses has become known for producing high-quality model horses that are both beautiful and realistic. The company is committed to creating models that accurately reflect the unique qualities and characteristics of different horse breeds, and they work closely with breed associations and experts to ensure that their models are as accurate as possible. In addition to model horses, Breyer Horses also produces a range of accessories and play sets that allow collectors and horse lovers to create their own custom horse worlds. These accessories include everything from barns and fences to saddles and bridles, as well as miniature versions of other farm animals and equipment. Breyer Horses is also committed to promoting the equestrian lifestyle and educating children about horses and horsemanship. The company produces a range of educational materials, including books and videos, that help children learn about different horse breeds and riding disciplines. Today, Breyer Horses remains one of the most popular and respected brands in the model horse industry. Their models are prized by collectors and horse lovers all over the world, and the company continues to innovate and expand their product line to meet the needs of their customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.