- Handcrafted pancake spatula for turning or slipping under food
- Designed in France, made in Albania
- Wood from sustainably managed forests; no 2 pieces are identical
- Satin finish made up of mineral oil and beeswax; hand wash only
- Measures approximately 14 by 1-4/5 by 1/5 inches
Item Number: 7420275
Dimensions: 14.0 x 3.35 x 0.2 inches
Weight: 0.07 lb
Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood, this handcrafted pancake spatula offers original beauty (no two are identical) and an easy way to flip food without scratching cookware surfaces. The use of wood not only brings the beauty of nature indoors, but it has also been found to be more hygienic than plastic. Furthermore, out of respect for the environment, the particular olive wood used by Berard comes from sustainably managed forests, so the piece can be enjoyed for years to come and with peace of mind. The versatile piece features a lovely satin finish, made up of a combination of mineral oil and beeswax, which protects the wood and offers added strength and resilience. The spatula measures approximately 14 by 1-4/5 by 1/5 inches and should be hand washed only and dried thoroughly.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.