- Handcrafted spoon with a pointed tip and a long handle
- Designed in France, made in Albania
- Wood from sustainably managed forests; no 2 pieces are identical
- Protective satin finish; safe to use with all cookware; hand wash only
- Measures approximately 11-2/3 by 2 by 1/5 inches
Item Number: 7422274
Dimensions: 12.0 x 2.0 x 0.75 inches
Weight: 0.09 lb
All-purpose pointed spoon reaches into corners of dish or pan. Handcrafted from a single piece of olive wood according to centuries-old traditions. Handcrafted in France from the finest olive wood ensures that you will enjoy long lasting quality and style. The quality of Berard products are the result of century of know-how. Year after year, Berard has been synonymous, with quality, authenticity and reliability. All of our olivewood items come from agricultural orchards and each tree is cut with respect to the laws that protect each country and the use of olive wood. Each piece are artisanaly produced. Therefore uniformity does not exist and the little "imperfections " belong to this natural product. No two pieces are alike. Won’t scrape or damage your cookware. Hand wash. 14-inch long.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.