- Handcrafted mortar and pestle set for crushing herbs and spices
- Designed in France, made in Tunisia
- Wood from sustainably managed forests; no 2 pieces are identical
- Width and height can vary slightly from piece to piece; hand wash only
- Measures approximately 4-2/3 to 5 inches in diameter
Item Number: 7490072
Dimensions: 6.2 x 6.1 x 3.1 inches
Weight: 1.35 lb
Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood, this handcrafted mortar and pestle set offers original beauty (no two are identical) and an easy way to maximize flavor when cooking. Use it to grind herbs and spices quickly and easily--simply add anything from cloves to cumin seeds or peppercorns to the deep mortar bowl, then crush into a coarse or fine powder with a twisting and pressing motion of the pestle. The use of wood not only brings the beauty of nature indoors, but it has also been found to be more hygienic than plastic. Furthermore, out of respect for the environment, the particular olive wood used by Berard comes from sustainably managed forests, so the piece can be enjoyed for years to come and with peace of mind. With a width and height that can vary slightly from one bowl to the next, the mortar and pestle set measures approximately 4-2/3 to 5 inches in diameter and should be hand washed only and dried thoroughly.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.