- Made of durable metal material that can withstand wear and tear
- Features an inspiring message "It's okay to not be okay" that can uplift your spirits during tough times
- Helps you stay positive and motivated by reminding you that it's okay to struggle and reach out for help
- Makes a thoughtful and practical gift for friends and family going through a difficult time
- Can be used as a daily reminder to practice self-care and mental health awareness.
Item Number: 24948
Dimensions: 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0 inches
Weight: 1.0 lb
We were founded in 1970, by Harry Carson, Sr., and built on the idea that all of our products should be exceptional in design and quality for an excellent value. A lot has changed over the last 40 plus years and we now have grown into a wholesale distributor of exclusive gift and inspirational merchandise, as well as garden decor including wind chimes, outdoor decorative flags, and novelty items. We believe that as a retail store, you should have access to buy merchandise that inspires you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.