- The Borden & Riley #110M Technical Vellum Pad is made from 100% cotton, providing a high-quality and durable paper surface.
- The pad contains 50 sheets of vellum measuring 9" x 12", perfect for technical drawings and illustrations.
- The 60 GSM/16 LB weight of the vellum makes it lightweight and easy to handle, while still being sturdy and durable.
- The clear color of the vellum ensures that your drawings and designs are easy to see and distinguish from one another.
- The acid-free and archival quality of the vellum ensures that your artwork will not yellow or deteriorate over time.
Item Number: 110P091250
Dimensions: 11.9 x 8.8 x 0.3 inches
Weight: 0.6 lb
The reputation of the Chartpak portfolio for quality and leadership has been a standard within the design, drafting, and engineering industries for over 60 years. While Chartpak products have been used in the fabric of American creativity from the likes of Norman Rockwell to NASA, our brands have humble roots. Nearly all of the brands Chartpak has incorporated into its family have started as passionate ideas of artists and innovators and have grown to become household names, such as Grumbacher®, Higgins® and Koh-I-Noor®. With this common thread, Chartpak continues to expand its family of legacy brands.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.