- Great holding capacity for many crafts with a wide opening, guide scale and flat back. In an assortment of colors. 10pcs per package
- Clip opens wide to hold layers of fabrics. Clip base is flat for easy feeding to the presser foot
- Seam allowance markings of 1/4" (7mm) and 1/2" (12 mm)
- Materials: Polycarbonate, Stainless Steel
- Great alternative to pins, especially when working with vinyls, piles and heavy weight fabrics
Item Number: 3185
Dimensions: 7.32 x 7.2 x 0.59 inches
Weight: 0.04 lb
Clover's history dates all the way back to 1925 founded by Mr. Toshio Okada at the age of 26 and quality has always been at the forefront of our company's core. Our name originated when a young Toshio Okada while attending college would study in the park and use clovers to bookmark his pages. When Mr. Okada founded the company he remembered the hard work and dedication it took to succeed in his studies and all the clovers stuck between the pages of his books that accompanied him through his journey. In 1948 Clover officially became the brand. Clover began as a wholesale company of needles and handicraft accessories. Soon after, Clover became a manufacturing company, with the use of machinery designed to capture the vision of the engineers to create the wonderful tools we know and love today.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.