- Our Black Gold Hand Sewing Needles are the finest and most exquisite needles ever
- Experience astonishing smoothness with each use. 6 needles per package
- 30% less friction-resistant than conventional hand-sewing needles
- Polished along the axis and coated with ultra-thin black plating for anti-rust resistance
- Durable, superior and smooth. Provides the ultimate balance between hardness and flexibility
Item Number: 4972
Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.0 x 0.2 inches
Weight: 0.3 lb
Clover's history dates all the way back to 1925 founded by Mr. Toshio Okada at the age of 26 and quality has always been at the forefront of our company's core. Our name originated when a young Toshio Okada while attending college would study in the park and use clovers to bookmark his pages. When Mr. Okada founded the company he remembered the hard work and dedication it took to succeed in his studies and all the clovers stuck between the pages of his books that accompanied him through his journey. In 1948 Clover officially became the brand. Clover began as a wholesale company of needles and handicraft accessories. Soon after, Clover became a manufacturing company, with the use of machinery designed to capture the vision of the engineers to create the wonderful tools we know and love today.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.