- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37";Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5"
- Agemaki is the courtesan in the classic kabuki play Sukeroku yukari no Edo zakura, a story of her suicide pact with her lover Sukeroku. Here Haruyo portrays her in gorgeous pose on her ornate multi-layered kimono
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time
Item Number: 6000-0564
Dimensions: 14.17 x 10.12 x 2.36 inches
Weight: 1.57 lb
EUROGRAPHICS is a world-leading Art Publisher and Puzzle Manufacturer. Our company is known for its wide selection of quality products and outstanding customer service. Founded in 1987, EUROGRAPHICS has grown tremendously, from its beginnings as a small distributor of posters to its current position as a major player in the art publishing and toy industries; well-known both in North America and around the world. Our head office and warehouse based in Montreal, Canada, are the creative hub for our product development, sales, graphic design, and customer service teams. We are a privately owned company that prides itself in the personal relationships it has with its customers and we are constantly striving to create a line of art products that sets industry trends, while meeting the needs of our customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.