- Our simple, elegant soap dish will match with any bathroom decor
- A ceramic soap dish can help keep your bar soap dry between uses, extending its lifespan and reducing waste
- They can also help keep your bathroom tidy by preventing soap residue from accumulating on countertops and sinks
- They are easy to clean and maintain, requiring only a quick wipe with a damp cloth
- Ceramic soap dishes are a cost-effective and eco-friendly alternative to disposable plastic soap dishes
Item Number: 29548SD
Dimensions: 5.79 x 5.79 x 2.32 inches
Weight: 0.55 lb
For centuries, the luxury of French-milled soaps has remained the gold standard of excellence. Each time you begin to lather a French made soap, you enter a time and place where quality and craftsmanship have stood still. Traditional French soap is triple-milled to produce a completely uniform and smooth soap, without impurities, thus lasting longer. Each bar of Pré de Provence soap is not only carefully made today by dedicated soapmakers in Provence following their proud traditions, but quad-milled to be smoother and have a richer lather to create our luxurious feel. Using all pure, natural ingredients enriched with shea butter, you can feel the difference of our unique quad-milling process. Aromatic fragrances transport you into a moment of calmness, vitality, dreaming, or well-being. ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS: No Animal Testing, No Animal Ingredients, No Animal By-Products (such as beeswax, lanolin from wool, or animal fats/lipids); FREE OF: Parabens, Ethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, DEA, BPA/Phthalates; No GMO's, No Mineral Oil or Petrochemicals, No Phthalates, Shellac or Plasticizers, No Micronized Titanium Dioxide, No Lead.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.