- Exfoliating Body Wash: Our ORCHID JOJOBA Body Wash effectively exfoliates your skin, leaving it smooth, soft, and rejuvenated.
- Parabens and Sulphates Free: We care about your skin's health, which is why our body wash is free from parabens and sulphates, ensuring a natural and gentle cleansing experience.
- Blended with Loofah and Apricot Seed: The inclusion of natural loofah and apricot seed particles helps to remove dead skin cells, revealing a fresh and radiant complexion.
- Nourishing Shea Butter: Enriched with moisturizing shea butter, this body wash deeply hydrates and conditions your skin, leaving it feeling supple and moisturized.
- Jojoba Oil for Skin Rejuvenation: Infused with nourishing jojoba oil, our body wash helps to restore and revitalize your skin, promoting a youthful and healthy appearance.
Item Number: BC16EBW-13
Dimensions: 6.1 x 2.7 x 1.7 inches
Weight: 1.2 lb
Since 1962, Greenwich Bay Trading Co. has been formulating and crafting luxurious vegetable soaps and spa essentials enriched with botanical butters, essential oils and natural extracts. From our roots in creating custom products for historic, New England inns, we have grown to offer luxury soaps, spa products and amenities to hospitality and retail businesses throughout the United States and abroad. We offer a full collection of private-label soaps, spa essentials and guest room amenities to inns, B&Bs and distinctive lodgings searching for luxurious products that, not only pamper their guests, but reflect their unique style. We manufacture private-label soaps and spa products for companies ranging from local shops to national and international brands in the luxe and natural markets. More recently, we created a fresh signature collection of luxurious shea butter soaps and spa essentials for specialty shops, boutiques and spas—introducing new formulations, scents and products that add a little elegance to every day. All the while, Greenwich Bay Trading Co. has remained a family-owned and operated business. Our in-house team combines traditional methods with leading expertise and craftsmanship, shepherding each product from conception to delivery from our North Carolina soap factory. As a result, we offer products factory-direct at substantial cost savings and with small minimum quantities, making luxury uncommonly affordable.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.