- Hydrating Shea Butter Lotion: Pamper your skin with the Greenwich Bay Trading Company Shea Butter Lotion from the Botanical Collection, formulated to provide intense hydration and nourishment.
- Botanical Collection Scent: Enjoy the delightful aroma of pineapple and cocoa butter with this luxurious shea butter lotion, transporting your senses to a tropical paradise.
- Deep Moisturization: Infused with the goodness of shea butter, this 16 fl oz lotion deeply moisturizes and conditions your skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth, and revitalized.
- Fast-Absorbing Formula: The lightweight and non-greasy texture of this lotion allows for quick absorption, providing instant relief to dry, dehydrated skin.
- Enriched with Natural Ingredients: Crafted with care, this lotion is enriched with botanical extracts to deliver a soothing and refreshing experience for your skin.
Item Number: BC16SBL-16
Dimensions: 6.85 x 2.91 x 2.76 inches
Weight: 1.18 lb
Since 1962, Greenwich Bay Trading Co. has been formulating and crafting luxurious vegetable soaps and spa essentials enriched with botanical butters, essential oils and natural extracts. From our roots in creating custom products for historic, New England inns, we have grown to offer luxury soaps, spa products and amenities to hospitality and retail businesses throughout the United States and abroad. We offer a full collection of private-label soaps, spa essentials and guest room amenities to inns, B&Bs and distinctive lodgings searching for luxurious products that, not only pamper their guests, but reflect their unique style. We manufacture private-label soaps and spa products for companies ranging from local shops to national and international brands in the luxe and natural markets. More recently, we created a fresh signature collection of luxurious shea butter soaps and spa essentials for specialty shops, boutiques and spas—introducing new formulations, scents and products that add a little elegance to every day. All the while, Greenwich Bay Trading Co. has remained a family-owned and operated business. Our in-house team combines traditional methods with leading expertise and craftsmanship, shepherding each product from conception to delivery from our North Carolina soap factory. As a result, we offer products factory-direct at substantial cost savings and with small minimum quantities, making luxury uncommonly affordable.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.