- Mrs. Anderson's Baking extra-fine cheesecloth for cooking, roasting, draining, straining, sieving, fermenting, cooking with herbs, and more
- Filter out seeds and skins for smooth jellies, sauces, purees; drain liquids and whey from dairy for denser homemade cheese and Thick Greek yogurt
- Wrap herbs and spices in a bouquet garnis for easy removal before serving foods, INFUSE oil and vinegar, make mulled cider, or homebrew craft beer
- Allows proper airflow for making probiotic and fermented food, like kefir and kombucha tea; protects food from debris and bugs during fermentation
- Made from 100-percent cotton
Item Number: 22018
Dimensions: 9.25 x 5.55 x 0.79 inches
Weight: 0.11 lb
Mrs. Anderson's extra-fine, 100-Percent cotton cheesecloth is invaluable among kitchen supplies for cooking, roasting, draining, straining, and sieving. It filters out seeds, skins, fibrous bulk and lumps for silky-smooth syrups and jellies, sauces, pastes, purees, gravies, cream soups, clear broth, and stock. The perfect addition to canning supplies, too.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.