- Mrs. Anderson's Heavyweight Biscuit Baking Pan for baking rolls, breads, cakes, cookies, and other pastries, and cooking sweet and savory dishes
- Made from heavyweight 19-gauge aluminum; reinforced beaded rim prevents warping; durable and reusable; heat safe to 480-degrees Fahrenheit; Transfers heat evenly to cook baked goods perfectly
- NSF-approved; non-porous surface eliminates worry of cross contamination of food; safe to use for chilling and freezing foods
- Won't warp or rust; clean with a damp sponge or mild detergent as needed; do not use knives, scrapers, brushes or cutters, or place in the dishwasher
- Works perfectly with Mrs. Anderson's Baking Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat & Mrs. Anderson's Baking Professional Baking and Cooling Rack (NOT INCLUDED-see images for reference)
Item Number: 31813
Dimensions: 18.0 x 13.0 x 1.0 inches
Weight: 1.85 lb
Mrs. Anderson’s Heavyweight Biscuit Baking Pan is a commercial-grade baking pan that’s specially sized and designed bread making and cake baking. Made from heavyweight aluminum, it transfers heat evenly so that rolls, biscuits, breads, cakes, cookies, pastries and other baked goods cook to a perfect golden brown, every time. Its reinforced beaded rim prevents warping. Strong and durable, it will outlast thousands of uses at a wide range of temperatures (up to 480-degrees Fahrenheit). It’s safe to use for chilling and freezing foods, too. Simply line the Baking Pan with parchment or a baking mat, place items to be baked or frozen onto the Baking Pan, and pop it in the oven or freezer. NSF-approved, Mrs. Anderson’s Baking Pans are durable and reusable, with a non-porous surface that eliminates the worry of cross contamination of food. They won’t warp or rust, and are easy to clean. Simply wipe with a damp sponge. Use a mild detergent solution as needed, and air dry. Stores away easily. This Biscuit Baking Pan (13 x 18-inch) is designed to fit Mrs. Anderson’s Half Size Baking Mat perfectly. Complete instructions included. Caution: Do not use knives, scrapers, brushes or cutters, or place in the dishwasher, as this could cause damage to the Baking Pan. Mrs. Anderson's Baking, a go-to brand for the home baker. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.