- Mrs. Anderson’s Non-Stick Popover Pan bakes 6 puffy, muffin-size popover buns with crisp brown crust and airy, moist interior without stuck-on mess
- Professional-quality 0.7-millimeter carbon steel and premium non-stick coating for uniform baking; PFOA-free; non-stick to release food quickly
- Deep wells and open frame maximizes airflow and heat circulation to force batter upwards for the tallest, lightest popovers; instructions included
- Reinforced beaded rim prevents warping; each cup measures 3.75 x 2.5-inches; ideal for crown muffins, Yorkshire pudding, molded desserts, and more
- Use wooden or nylon tools; never cut in the pan; heat safe to 450-degrees Fahrenheit; easy cleanup; hand wash in warm, soapy water, dry thoroughly
Item Number: 43901
Dimensions: 16.42 x 9.09 x 2.72 inches
Weight: 1.57 lb
Mrs. Anderson’s Non-Stick Popover Baking Pan is professional-quality nonstick bakeware for creating 6 tall, high-rising popovers at once without the sticky, baked-on mess. Made from an egg batter, similar to that of Yorkshire pudding, this hollow British muffin-shaped quickbread is perfectly crispy outside and light and airy inside. With deep, steep-sided wells and vented open frame, Mrs. Anderson’s Popover Pan ensures maximum airflow to circulate heat evenly and force batter upwards so popovers can achieve their ultimate height. The non-stick surface releases food easily and cleans like a breeze. Its reinforced beaded rim ensures many years of secure handling into and out of the oven without the pan warping. Whether learning how to bake popovers or perfecting a family recipe crown muffins, this nonstick popover pan offers an amazing baking experience every time. It’s also great for baking jumbo muffins, cupcakes, individual cheesecakes, coffeecakes, and more. Made from professional-quality carbon steel (0.7-millimeters-thick) with a premium quick-release, non-stick coating, Mrs. Anderson’s Non-Stick Popover Pan provides even baking and quick release of baked goods without them sticking. Heat safe to 450-degrees Fahrenheit and PFOA-free. For best results, use wooden or nylon tools that won’t scratch the non-stick surface. Never cut baked goods in the pan. Hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly. Brought to you by HIC-Harold Import Company.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.