- Helen’s Asian Kitchen Mini Grater easily extracts the flavorful juice and pulp from food for tasty results
- Made from fine porcelain; sturdy, durable, compact, easy to use, hangs for storage
- Sharp porcelain teeth quickly extract delicious pulp without stringy fibers, for stir fry, marinades, dipping sauces, salad dressings, desserts and more
- Easily grate ginger root, daikon, garlic, nutmeg, and lemons; simply rub ingredient over the rows of teeth in a circular motion
- Sturdy, durable, easy to use; compact for easy storage; dislodge food bits with a cleaning brush; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Item Number: 97142
Dimensions: 8.6 x 3.4 x 0.6 inches
Weight: 0.3 lb
Helen's Asian Kitchen mini grater easily extracts the delicious pulp and juice from food in just seconds without the unwanted, tough fibers for tastier results. A helpful addition to cooking tools, it’s easier than ever to add depths of flavor to favorite dishes in a snap, like stir fry, marinades, dipping sauces, salad dressings, desserts and more. Made from fine porcelain, The sharp teeth quickly pull out the pulp while leaving the stringy fibers behind for quick and easy food preparation. Easy to use. Simply rub the ingredient in a circular motion over the rows of teeth. Easily dislodge any particles with a cleaning brush. Ideal for grating ginger root, daikon, garlic, nutmeg, and lemons, too. Helen Chen's mini grater is sturdy, durable, easy to use, compact for easy storage, and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.