- These durable all purpose brushes offer superb resilience while holding a good, sharp edge
- Favored by ceramists & fabric painters, they are also ideal for beginning painters and perform well in all mediums
- Ideal for outlining, detailing, line work and tear drops
- Sturdy and durable brush features white nylon bristles, nickel-plated ferrules and short, lacquered handle
- The 7950 Series brushes are some of the most popular face painting brushes in the industry!
Item Number: 7950-4
Dimensions: 8.0 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches
Weight: 0.01 lb
KINGART has a rich heritage and has been rooted in the arts and crafts industry since 1963 through Loew-Cornell Inc. For three generations, we’ve been proudly serving the artist, craftsman, ceramist, hobbyist, and decorative painter. In 2018, we launched KINGART®, incorporating the sophistication and experience of a lineage of art suppliers into one powerhouse brand.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.