- BOARD BOOK: "Lobbie Learns it Helps to be Different" is a story about self-acceptance with beautiful illustrations; story features Lobbie Lobster soft toy from Mary Meyer
- 8 x 8-INCHES: Book is 20 sturdy pages to engage with, durable enough to be enjoyed again and again
- READ TOGETHER: Encourage a love of reading right from the beginning, makes a great start for your little one’s book collection
- PAIR WITH A FRIEND: Look for Mary Meyer's Lobbie Lobster soft toy, a cuddly companion that loves to snuggle up for storytime, available separately
- FROM MARY MEYER: Book features original art by the same Mary Meyer artists who create all our award-winning toys
Item Number: 27403
Dimensions: 8.27 x 8.23 x 0.79 inches
Weight: 1.15 lb
Next to cuddly companions, books are about the most cherished gifts that kids (and parents) hold dear. At Mary Meyer, we believe a good book and a related toy, together, will create memories that last a lifetime. Great for storytime or easing into bedtime, each board book features a character that is available separately as a soft toy from Mary Meyer. Board book measures 8 x 8-inches, include 20 beautifully illustrated pages. In 1933, Mary Meyer started sewing unique companions for her children and neighbors. To this day, Mary's grandchildren and great-grandchildren continue that same tradition of building care and comfort into everything they create. Whether it's picking out the perfect gift for a loved one, receiving a toy friend that will become a best buddy, or cuddling up with and enjoying the luxurious, premium fabrics of our soft toys—when it comes to Mary Meyer, it's love you can feel.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.