- EXCEPTIONALLY SOFT TOY: Putty Whale is a swimmingly fine friend with super soft, etched fabric in slate blue and a wide corduroy underside in creamy white
- SIZED FOR HUGGABLE FUN: Measures approximately 14-inches from front to tail
- SWEET WHALE FRIEND: Whale has embroidered sleepy eyes, and a fluffy tuft of fabric at the blowhole
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Wash in cold water on gentle cycle, air dry
- JOIN THE PUTTY FAMILY: Combine with other friends from the Putty collection from Mary Meyer; premium soft toys designed with luxurious fabrics in hues for the modern nursery
Item Number: 55970
Dimensions: 10.5 x 6.1 x 4.0 inches
Weight: 0.36 lb
Putty Whale is an ocean-loving friend with super soft, etched fabric in slate blue with a creamy corduroy underside. This cutie prefers dry land during playtime and cuddle time, and loves to snuggle up for stories and make-believe about seaside adventures. Measures 14-inches. Ideal for the modern nursery, Putty toys are designed in quiet, neutral hues with luxuriously soft fabrics. Choose from a wide selection of sweet Putty friends: soft toys, character blankets, loveys, and WubbaNubs. In 1933, Mary Meyer started sewing unique companions for her children and neighbors. To this day, here in the hills of Vermont, Mary's grandchildren and great-grandchildren continue that same tradition of building care and comfort into everything they create. Whether it's picking out the perfect gift for a loved one, receiving a toy friend that will become a best buddy, or cuddling up with and enjoying the luxurious, premium fabrics of our soft toys—when it comes to Mary Meyer, it's love you can feel.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.