- Features breathable denier nylon with exclusive Daybreak camo print/molded toe/heel reinforcements/steel shank midsole/fully insulated lining
- This outdoor adventure boot offers fully waterproof seam sealed construction to keep your feet dry; gusseted tongue/padded collar keep debris out
- Removable/washable/breathable insole/compression molded EVA midsole ensure serious cushioning for all day comfort; premier 200 gram Thinsulate insulation keeps your feet warm
- Quick lace up closure allows for easy/secure adjustments; heel pull strap makes it easy to get on/off
- Durable cleated rubber outsole ensures exceptional traction/shock absorption/good abrasion resistance in wet/snowy or icy conditions
Item Number: 916577M257XX105XXX
Dimensions: 14.5 x 13.5 x 5.05 inches
Weight: 3.4 lb
Does it often seem the outdoors have become the sole purview of thrill seekers, and adrenaline junkies? The truth is, the outdoors does not discriminate. It doesn’t care how fast you are, how tall, or how fit you might be. Expensive, extreme, and complex gear may inflate egos, but it doesn’t inflate your enjoyment of the outdoors. We believe that you can absolutely blaze a trail without an indecipherable technology on your feet. Since 1985, Northside has been based in the small Pacific Northwest town of Marysville Washington. Overlooking Mt. Pilchuck and the Cascade mountain range, we've developed a more honest take on the outdoors. Northside offers products that perform every bit as much, but don’t require a decoder or instruction manual to understand. Products built and priced with the features you actually need, to do the things you actually want to do.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.