- Inspirational Journey: Follow Carolyne Roehm's life story from a small-town Missouri girl to a celebrated New York fashion icon.
- Fashion Legacy: Learn from influential figures like Oscar de la Renta and discover the secrets of the fashion industry.
- The Power of Style: Explore Roehm's iconic work in fashion, flowers, table design, and interiors, inspiring your own creativity.
- Reinvention and Passion: Witness how she reinvented herself through books, gardening, entertaining, and décor
- Universal Lessons: Embrace the timeless threads of character, creativity, and love for nature, color, and classicism.
Item Number: 9780847863440
Dimensions: 13.0 x 10.5 x 1.2 inches
Weight: 5.9 lb
Penguin Random House is your one-stop source for the best books and gifts. You can filter by categories and sub-categories that interest you—from pop culture to craft & creativity, from health & wellness to journals, stationery & more. We have over 450 themes and categories to help you find your way. Or you can filter by age, grade, award winners, top sellers, on-sale date or coming soon, and even cover color. Featuring titles from all publishing divisions of Penguin Random House and across our distribution clients, Penguin Random House was designed and organized around the themes, occasions, holidays, and categories that are meaningful to you and your customers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.